my sad sonata..

today is the day, my final bel presentation..huhu...

but i ruined it up!!!uwaaa...

this morning, i had a stomachache relating to woman pain(if u r woman than u'll understand..sakit tau!)

so, i cannot perform well in my presentation...unlucky me..

cakap pn t'sasul2..yamaha..turn yahama..(wats wrong wif me today..)

im suck!.. :'(

actually, the reason y i choosed guitar as my topic its remembered me to sumone i really missed..i hope i can understand him more by doing sum research on the things he liked..naa.. i dun get anythg!!

to dat person, if u can read this.. although i really extremely angry wif u, but i do hope u'll hepy,take a good care of ur health, dont easily get cold,n hope u take care of urself..

for me, what past is past..

i wanna to let it go now.....sayonara..

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor mel...............do it better next time

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
im a lost gurl who need to find herself back.

PeNGIkOt2 hAKu!

salute!!

laen padang laen belalang,
belalang y mcm mne??
pak belalang??
cess..hampess..!!

Recent Comments