an open apology to my fwen...huhu..sowey

for the those days im not in my mood, an open apology i would like to say to my fwen whose seen my bad side..huhu
sowey for scold u guys for nothing..
moody xsemene-mene...hehe
me myself wondering y i behave like that..
then, i found out..haha..its already end of month..tadaa..
the time i can transfer into an ogre at anytime..hihihi
sowey guys!!!
i do like to treat u guys somethg so i can reduce my guiltiness..(ad ke p'kataan 2..haha)
but unfortunately..im broke rite now..(hmm.. wat can i do..)
but sum people says if we had an good intention(nawaitu) but we cannot perform it well..the God alraeady give us His Blessing..
so i think it is enough for me to just have an good nawaitu to treat u guys n i dont have to treat u in reality..haha..
bijak tol ank pkck hamdan ne!!hak3

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala cian nyer pah

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
im a lost gurl who need to find herself back.

PeNGIkOt2 hAKu!

salute!!

laen padang laen belalang,
belalang y mcm mne??
pak belalang??
cess..hampess..!!

Recent Comments